Monday, January 10, 2011

This is me.

Interested in music, literature, philosophy, education? So am I; therefore, this blog will seek to cover all of those things and more. Caitland will be a world all of my own, so comment when you're interested and don't when you're not. Hopefully I'll be able to create something interesting and worthwhile.

To give a small introduction, my name is Caitlin and I'm currently pursuing a degree in English literature and secondary education. I love to read and I'm obsessed with books. I'm also really interested in music, especially the Grateful Dead, and philosophy. I love to dance and choreograph my own pieces. I love to laugh and I have pretty broad sense of humor, but mostly it's pretty sick lol. Overall, I'm pretty quirky and I like to do my own thing.

Here's a picture of my younger brother and I that I'm currently obsessed with:

So this is me. Stay tuned for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment